How To Hack Windows XP Login Password By KHAN HAXOR
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8.
2. From the menu, select boot in safe mode with command prompt.
3. once you’re at the command prompt, type “net users” (without quotes)
4. You will see a list of usernames. Pick the username that you are using and type “net users username *” (without quotes, replace username with a real username from that username list)
5. You will be asked to enter a new password and a second reconfirmation.
6. Press enter and you will be told that your username password has been changed successfully.
NOTE:Before you start, we wrote this is just for education purpose and we’re not responsible if someday you use this for negative purpose and FBI or Interpol looking for you as a criminal and jail will be ready for you. !!Please remember this!! –